PAY AND PLAY SESSIONS – MIXED FOR KIDS & ADULTS!
No minimum numbers to book for, perfect for small groups, families and friends
What is a pay and play session?
A pay and play session is one of our awesome 2hr gaming sessions that is great if you don’t have the big numbers to make a group booking, you’re looking for some family fun as a small group or there are just 2 or 3 of you.
The session is mixed Adults and Kids so suitable for all ages over 8 to adult. During the session we play multiple games in our action packed zones.
Pay and Play’s are scheduled for different days and times and are subject to availability.
Pay and Play details:
- 2hr Pay and Play session – Mixed Adults and Kids
- £27.50 per player – no minimum numbers required
- No food included but can be purchased!
- Minimum age 8 years
- 2 hour session – perfect for some family fun or small groups
- No food included – but available to buy as an additional extra.
- Players can be aged 8 years – Adult, the session can be a mixed group of kids and adults or just kids or just adults.
- Players aged 8 and 9 years MUST be accompanied and supervised by an playing adult at all times in the gaming zones, the adult will also need to but a ticket.
- Children over 10 years old do not need a supervising adult with them to take part.
- 2hr session – £27.50pp
To book or check availability click here